Who we are
We are the Venture Capital Club (VCC) of HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
With over 30 club members and 6+ events in 20/21, we are the second-biggest and most active student initiative on campus
What is the VCC Investment Cup?
• A 2-day event giving motivated students from top business schools the chance to experience the entire VC lifecycle
• Students will compete in teams, experiencing an intense and challenging real-time case simulation
Participate in the VCC Investment Cup 2021!
• Compose a team of roughly 3-5 persons
• Have a 2-days onsite experience in Leipzig (or in case of Covid-19 restrictions online)
• Participate in an intense VC case with other groups from top-business schools across Europe
• Get in touch with your next employer from the VC industry
Be our partner for the VCC Investment Cup 2021!
• A seat in the jury, judging the performance of the teams during the event and providing feedback
• Financial support mainly in form of coverage of your own expenses and a portion of the cash prize
What’s in it for you?
• Visibility: As our partner, your company logo will be prominently placed on and your name in our marketing materials
• Talent: As our partner, you gain access to top talent and potential future founders from various German business schools.
• Show support: As our partner, your experience will help the next generation of students find their way into the VC industry
- Interested? - Contact our VCC team via mail or phone at your convenience
Moritz K. Hagemann
Head of Initiative
M: +49 (0) 173 8697539
Head of Finance & Sponsors
M: +49 (0) 151 50603331