Join the next batch! Starting in March 07, 2022 and going through the end of August 2022
Since 2015 SpinLab have helped over 70 startups reach their goals, will you be next?
- SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator is a startup accelerator that supports the growth of entrepreneurial and innovative teams who want to scale up their businesses. SpinLab prides itself on a no-nonsense approach, and work hard everyday to make sure their startups are getting the necessary resources and guidance they need.
- Independent studies from the University of Cologne and Venionaire Capital have ranked SpinLab twice in the top three startup accelerators in Germany, top twenty within Europe.
- Startups accepted into the SpinLab program will receive 6,000€ in free funding to help cover your living costs in Leipzig while you are attending the program. Additionally there are prizes available for best pitch and most sustainable idea at our Investors Day, which can bring your total of free money up to 15,000€.
- You can apply in either German or English, but business level fluency in at least one of these languages is required to participate in our startup accelerator program.
Why apply for the SpinLab?
- Amazing potential for pilot projects
- True internationalization
- Nothing is taken from your startup
- The Spinnerei is awesome
Is this for you?
-If you are an excellent team of passionate and entrepreneurial founders with a scalable, technology-based concept, in the later pre-seed, seed, or expansion phase, SpinLab wants you in their program!
- One founding team member must be fluent in business level English, as demo day is conducted entirely in English, including the startup pitches.
- Early pre-seed projects will only be chosen in exceptional cases.
If it sounds like a match, you should submit your current and up-to-date pitch deck (or pitching video). Additionally, your startup must submit the official SpinLab application form on F6S (don't worry, they have more information about this on the SpinLab website).
Application Deadline: November 16th, 2021